Thursday, April 9, 2009

Board No. 4 - Favorite Listings From the 2 O'Clock Hour

I had some spare time so I was watching the feed as new items came in during the 2 o'clock (EST) hour. I guess I am totally feeling spring and kids — which is funny because I don't have any and am definitely not pregnant... So here are my favorites, it's an eclectic grouping:


Top row: Martha's Vineyard Twill Pillow from utiledulci; Short Sleeve Onesie With a Striped Necktie Applique from veryKIKI; Pears Pears Pears Kitchen Towel from 2sweetboutique; Raised Line Tote from yorktownroad
Second row: Garden Romance Hair Clips from sweeteverythings; Sleeveless Linen Dress from tortillagirl; Vintage Brass Heart Lockets from Karmelkisses; Dainty Little Flowers Post Earrings from Nataliaraya
Third row: DIY 12 Storybook Blocks from nurserylove; Vintage Necktie Buttons from ccstar; Vintage Melamine Sugar and Creamer Set from harlowmonroevintage; Longer is Better Zipper Pouch from eleen
Bottom row: Your Mama's Curtains Vendor Apron from yoopers; Chocolate Garden NecklaceNewborn NOONIE - Cirque from lalaspequenos; Vintage Linen Tablecloth from snowflakeoneyelashes
from CocosGreenhouse;

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for including my "pears,pears,pears" kitchen towel!! :) I really like your blog..I just found it while I was searching for my shop on google!

    Have a great evening,

    Jackie aka 2sweetboutique

    ReplyDelete