Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Board No. 50 - Old-School Baseball

Between the last post, where I began to reminisce about my dad's old company picnics, the Nats/Orioles game on Saturday and working on the Congressional Baseball Game program and baseball cards, I am totally in the baseball spirit. I don't really follow baseball, but I love the imagery of vintage baseball items and the whole Americana spirit of it all.

Top row: Silver Baseball Mitt Charm from MustHaves; Baseball Necktie from MeandMatilda; Washington, D.C., Baseball Jersey from TheLostPlayground
Second row: Vintage Cleat Coin Bank from ThreeChicksVintage; Baseball Cake Toppers or Food Picks from CuttsCreations; Baseball Print from acageybee
Third row: For the Love of the Game Photo Print from LDphotography; Yankee Stadium Photo from 1453designs

Bottom row: Homerun Baseball Soap from sunbasilgarden; Baseball Puppy Sweater from uta1114; Potato Sack Pillow from lesliejanson

No comments:

Post a Comment