Monday, June 29, 2009

Board No. 69 - Getting Into Position

I stumbled upon this photo, what I am dubbing "Turtle Does Cobra," and was inspired by it and my new-found desire to shed a couple pounds, to find some new yogawear (both comfy and stylish — reminds me of this cozy-clothes post). Like the turtle, I'm going all natural here:

Top row: Cowl Neck/Hood Hemp Tank from gaiaconceptions; Organic Bamboo Racerback Top from Enuwbe; Organic Bamboo Lao Tzu Quote Cap-Sleeve Yoga Shirt from InnerPeaceDesigns
Middle row: Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey Tie Up Capri Pants from sandmaiden; Organic Cotton Meditation Wrap from consciousclothing; Bamboo Sun Salute Tank from eastmeetswest
Bottom row: Hemp/Organic Cotton 'Ties That Bind' Wrap Shirt from louderthanwords; Hemp and Organic Cotton Drawstring Gauchos from gaiaconceptions; Organic Bamboo Velour Wrap and Pants Set from econica

2 comments:

  1. What great yoga wear. I love the style of comfort meets style. It's like the best of both worlds! I am honored to be included in such a fabulous collection you have put together from Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two pet turtles and they do the cobra on a daily basis :) You have a really great idea here for the etsy treasury...I can never seem to get a treasury either!

    ReplyDelete