Thursday, June 11, 2009

Board No. 59 - Pounce Back

I'm here, I promise. Hopefully I can post a few today to make up for my last post being Friday. And, while looking for some items for this pounce undiscovered post I came across way too many items for just one board, so check back for some more-themed boards, this one's the random other stuff. (And as a heads up, I'm feeling a bit girlie today.)

Top row: Birdhouse with Hand-Painted Trees from swurme; Scrumptious Strawberry Shortcake Girls Costume Dress from dottyscloset; AuntieCookie-Designed ABC Blocks from blockage
Middle row: Wonderland by Momo Tweedle Dum Jam from VidaFabrics; Anchor Earrings from heartsandstripes; Who Gives a Hoot Unisex Onesie from YourPrintsCharming
Bottom row: Asymmetric Jersey Dress from betty2744; Cheerily Checkered Thermos from captainkitsch; Greek Key to Life Embroidered Cotton Pillows from Dahlush

No comments:

Post a Comment