Friday, June 5, 2009

Board No. 58 - Back to School, Already

No summer break for me as I start back up for summer semester tomorrow, grr! (I'm in a round-the-calendar part-time grad school program.) So, I'm going to make the best of it by having the best school supplies around, all with fun colors to brighten my very long school days.

Top row: Vintage TWA Getaway Carry On-Bag from jwhite2 (I already have this bag and love it!); Pencil Barrettes from thebestthings; Modern Number Canisters from sweetshorn
Inset: Sculptured Acrylic Pen from WaynesWoodWorks
Middle row: My Trunks CA Roll from bhive; Elton John Record Album Journal from VinylFrontier; Prep School Business Card Case from GracieDesigns
Bottom row: Three-Ring Fabric-Covered Binder With Internal Pockets from KayTees; Binder Clips from pbandjcreations; Calculator Watch Cuff Bracelet from BraveMoonman

No comments:

Post a Comment