Thursday, June 25, 2009

Board No. 66 - Browsing Around 11:30

I had a little down time, so around 11:30 EST I decided to look to see what Etsians were listing in their shops. I am constantly amazed by what interesting ideas people come up with, and I just love watching the streaming list of new items pop up. It also shows me some of the trends going on not only in the world of Etsy, but in design and fashion, as well. So, without further ado, here are some of my favorite listings from 11:30 a.m. to noon today:

Top row: A Girl's Best Friend Wallet from jennalou06; Deer Friend Handcut Greeting Card from papermichelle; Under the Sea Necklace from poetsummer; Joy of Cooking Diagram Placemat Set from girlscantell
Second row: Heavenly Hawaiian Farms Market Tote from SasakiCreations; Steampunk Clockwork Ring from nouveaumotley; Anniversary Greet Card from SilhouetteBlue; Simplify Earrings from WildWomanJewelry
Third row: Pewter Ginkgo Leaf Bracelet from shoda; Colosseum Tee from GC67; Modern Architectural Pattern Black Two-Piece Swim Suit from LaBronz; Vintage Metal and Enamel Cuffs from theturniptruck
Bottom row: Linen Tea Towel from Jewelweeds; Pencil Buttons from thaifabshop; Fabric Flower Headband from NavyPerl; Hedgehog Necklace from MollyBitters

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for showing off my Heavenly Hawaiian Market Tote! Nice blog by the way!
    Barb Sasaki
    www.SasakiCreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a treat! thanks so much for featuring my simplify earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for showing off my little "deer friend" card. Love the collection you've put together.

    ReplyDelete