Monday, June 1, 2009

Board No. 56 - My Almost Treasury

I was over looking at a friend's treasury in Treasury West a few minutes ago and noticed the list had gotten down to 223 boards — it opens up to new ones at 222. So I stalked. I decided what I wanted to do and I refreshed every five seconds until I couldn't handle it and just had to go to the bathroom. Well, when I got back, there were 343. Oh well. Anyway, here are the items I was going to post:
Top row: Baby Shoes 60s Leather from petitvintage; Colorful Bowling Pins from sweetshorn; Vintage Carter's Yellow Play Suit from PlayingHouse
Second row: Vintage Peanuts Snoopy Coin Bank from kitschkitch; 1950s Children's Book 'Little Duckling' from elizabethwrenvintage; 1970s Children's BINGO Game Cards from sushipotparts
Third row: Vintage Double Sided United States Map Puzzle from bouquet; Vintage Set 26 Wooden Alphabet Blocks from storybookcharm; Vintage Modernist Chubby Elephant Toy Figures from ScottieinaCanoe
Bottom row: Rolling Horse from thebestthings; Large Monkey Couple - 1960s Vintage Wooden Toys from UncommonEye; Vintage Wooden Toys from johnmo

No comments:

Post a Comment