Monday, August 24, 2009

Post No. 99 - Back to School: It's in the Bag

I already did my back to school board way back in June, kind of as a joke, since I am in grad school and don't get a summer vacation. I thought I'd revisit the topic since it was a fun board and it's the topic on everyone's mind right now with just two weeks to go for most kids (me included) to start back up for the fall. Truthfully, I did most of these next three boards and had them ready to post last Monday, but life has gotten away from me. Sorry!

My new Etsy friend and fellow CREST team member, aprilmist, suggested a back to school bag board. She says: "Getting organized for back to school (or, erh, full time round year grad school - I feel your pain ;) is so dependent upon a great bag, whether it's a laptop bag, book bag, or my own favorite 'big mama' bag, (which hosts my lunch, shoes, water bottle, and book among other necessities)." I couldn't agree more, and so here's the first of my school-themed boards, including a couple of aprilmist's picks:

Top row: Amelia Black Gray White Laptop Sleeve/Bag from janinekingdesigns; Backpack in Pink and Brown from mehran; Coimex Organic Coffee Sling Bag from thewren
Second row: Red and White Retro Messenger/Laptop Bag from mariforssell; Ayu in Maroon With Adjustable Strap from mories; Lili Blue Satchel from WoolyBison
Bottom row: The Letter Bag from moop; Gretel Leather Tote Bag in Guava Pink from renneslechateau; Z Bag (everybody's loving the red bag, but this is totally unisex!) from ZolaJones

No comments:

Post a Comment