Thursday, August 13, 2009

Board No. 96 - Fall on the Horizon

Yesterday's post mentioned that we're finally hitting the "dog days" that D.C.'s known for, but that just makes me look forward to the fall, which happens to be my favorite season. And since Etsians are on top of things, tons of sellers are starting to stock their shops with autumn essentials. I just love the colors I'm starting to see all over the site's pages. Here are some early fall finds:

Top row: Vintage Wine Wrap from bananasaurusrex; Lovely Leaves Cross Stitch Wall Hanging from CakeEaters; Madras Plaid Gourd or Pumpkin from SeaPinks
Middle row: Selma Ring with Mustard Green Chrysanthemum from Peaches4me; Amber Romance Antiqued Brass and Pearl Earrings from pearlandpebble; Folk Bird Tree Tote from dutchdoor
Bottom row: Sweet Leaves - Mixed Harvest Fabric Leaves from janejoss; Pair of Vintage Ginger Jar Lamps from TheRelicTrail; Crochet Bubble Beret in Rust from softspoken

No comments:

Post a Comment