Monday, August 24, 2009

Board No. 100 - Back to School: Get Supplied

I can't believe this is my 100th board! Maybe it says something that it's a back to school board when school is just over-running my life right now?!? Anyway, I am craving color right now, I can't tell you why. But I went with a fun and quite-bright green and pink theme for this school supplies board. Enjoy.

Top row: Leaf Print Pencil Case from TheTinyFig; Take Note - Lined Leather Wallet from luxfordst; Embroidered Mix Tape Pocket Journal from nowvember
Middle row: 2 Reusable Mini Eco Snack Sandwich Bags from evelynfields; Lego Brick USB Drive from 123smile;
Vintage Green Thermos - Fork and Spoon Design from babybomb
Bottom row: Journal / Sketchbook 37 from dailythreads (voted by Etsians to have the best notebook); Yuzen-Covered Mechanical Pencil Set from papermoonbookbinding; Black Zipper Recycled Clutch from patkas

1 comment:

  1. Love your back to school board! And thanks so much for including my Lined Leather Wallet on your fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete