Thursday, September 10, 2009

Board No. 106 - Guy Style

One of my new followers hinted to me that I should include more guys' stuff. So, I'm following through, but I have to say this was pretty hard (it's not really my forte and I'm lacking inspiration. I do know that this - helps if the link was actually linked... - isn't the idea I'm going for.) ... Anyway, I went for an all-in-one posting of guy style, including clothing, lifestyle items and home decor. Let me know what you think? Should I include more guy finds in the future?

Dressing in Style
Top row: Wolf T-shirt Black from HandnShadow; Skate Crazy T-Shirt from totalradness; Forest Glen Knit Chucks from PrettySneaky
Middle row: Gearlinks Steampunk Inspired Cufflinks from asecondtime; The Knitted John Tie in Grey Cashmerino Yarn from dollyknits; Yellow Checkers 7/8 Sleeve Crew Shirt from jessalinb
Bottom row: Vintage 40s Biker Boots from greatestfriend; No.5 Yellow Arrow Hoodie from ImagoDRIFT; Blitz Bomber Jacket from reifhaus


Living in Style
Top row: Billie Decorative Wood Candle Holder from jeanpelle; Wooden Shoe Lasts from violetsandgrace; Cow Wrapped Canvas from lovecows
Second row: Old School Chip and Card Poker Holder from buygollymissmolly; Les Paul Coffee Table from TimothyAdamDesigns; Colorful Trio of Apothecary Jars from findingfabulous
Third row: Cedar Meister Yo-Yo from holzfurhaus; Buckeye Burl 28mm Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush from PCwoodcraftandPens; Mustache Salt and Pepper Shaker from paperdollwoodshop
Bottom row: Steel Panel Bed from deliafurniture; Wood Arrows from sweetshorn; Recycled Drinking Glasses From Red Stripe Beer from nickpaul

No comments:

Post a Comment