Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Board No. 130 - Hanukkah Wish List

Since my family does a Secret Santa gift exchange (I know, I said Hanukkah above but we're a mixed family) and we're supposed to stay around $35, I am doing this for whoever my Secret Santa is (or for my mom to forward along...) with all the things I am loving right now on Etsy for under $35:

Top row: Funky Vintage White Blue Stripes Dress from lunlalunla; Beach Glass Pottery Necklace from BeachGlassGems; Pair of Decorative Toss Pillow Covers from FestiveHomeDecor; Elephant Dream Print from ybryksenkova
Middle row: Hand Painted Noodle Bowl from yevgenia; World Map Linocut Print from thebigharumph; Elephant on Sterling Silver from buysomelove; Recycled Sea Glass Necklace from ReneeLoughlin

Bottom row: Antique Brass Camera Pendant Necklace from morikaty; Orbit Necklace from DrCraze; OHIO, The Heart of It All Print from LilBurritos; Wood Grain Hand Painted Doormat from damngooddoormats



It's funny that my first several picks for this post were necklaces since I wear the same necklace almost every day. Maybe my subconscious is telling me that I need to replace it since it's missing a couple stones - and these are all nice, suitable alternatives for daily wear. Also, it seems I am feeling a little adventurous and wild with all the lovely animal prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment