Friday, November 5, 2010

Board No. 123 - Back to Work

It's been forever since I have worked on this blog, and have likely lost most of my followers, but I really felt I was spread too thin with a new job, school and life to do it for the past year. Well, the job is no longer new and I am a month away from graduating -- and all I can think about lately is how much I miss cruising around Etsy! I've gotten glimpses here and there since a lot of MICA students are on the site and the College is partnering with Etsy for our newest degree program - an MPS in The Business of Art and Design, written about here on Storque - but I missed it and this blog.

Anyway, enough said. Here is a roundup of items posted on Etsy around 3:30 - when I had a few minutes of free time at work - as a way of reintroducing me and my tastes to the blog world. These are eclectic choices but really reflect me and my style. I will start doing themed boards again (hopefully quite regularly), and it will be interesting to see how my tastes have changed in the past year.

Top row: Horse of a Different Color Notecards from tamaragarvey; Jolly Asymmetric Necklace With Charms from StudioRona; Modern Sterling Silver Oval Ring from LuttrellStudio; Hummingbird Limited Edition Watercolor Print from MaiAutumn
Middle row: Metal Crystal Stud Camera Pendant Necklace from Mattieleas; White Pearl and Turquoise Earrings from Mixstone09; Retro Moustache Tote Bag from PaisleyMagic; Hand Sculpted Nuzzling Love Birds Cake Topper from CountrySquirrelsRUS
Bottom row: Hand Knit Cable Beret Hat from pixiebell; P Is for Planet Print from FinnyAndZook; Cheetah Print from berkleyillustration; Nuetral Black, White Handwoven Cotton Rug from texturesgallery


So, what did that say about me? I like animal artwork? How about: I like vintage items with a humorous flair.

3 comments:

  1. fun picks - i love that hummingbird watercolor painting especially! thank you for including my horses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on (almost!) graduating! Glad to see my ring caught your eye....Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an honor to be here! Thanks so much for including my custom made love bird sculptures cake topper!

    ReplyDelete