Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Board No. 122 - A White Christmas

Continuing on with my home decor posts, I am removing all color and showcasing a white Christmas - one of my favorite options for the holiday season (with a little silver and gold, of course).

Top row: Swan Lake Silver Cone Ornament from amadalebel; Whirl Ornament from kimwestad; Winter White Paper Bauble Set from TanyaMac
Middle row: Vintage Bead White Angel Ornament from variation; Icy Snowball Ornaments from botanicaltheatre; Handmade 'Fancy Cane' Glass Ornament from Cloudcapglass
Bottom row: Winter Day Wreath from Stylishstems; Glass Candle Holders, Engraved With 'Floating Flakes' from daydreemdesigns; Ivory Cream Christmas Stocking in Felt from rikrak

1 comment:

  1. you know I may have to start following this blog - its such a wonderful mood board of lovely things! I'm feeling pretty inspired...

    Oh and thanks for putting my winter white decorations in this! :)*

    ReplyDelete