Thursday, April 9, 2009

Board No. 3 - Etsy Business Tools

I'm pretty new to selling on Etsy, so I have found that staying as organized as possible helps. I always write down every purchase I make and then add it to my "balance sheet." So, I think it's really important to have a notebook on me at all times — something I've always done anyway since my mind is all over the place with ideas. It's also extremely important to know how to market yourself and then have a pretty package to send to your newly discovered customers.

Top row: Cherry Blossom Bound Book from DianaTeeter; Mini Tag Book - Inventory EditionPack of Vintage Sales Prospect Records from nationcreations
Middle row: Cotton-Filled Jewelry Presentation Boxes from NotableNotions; Etsy Branding Package from TheBuzz; Bulk Tissue Paper from greenBubble
Bottom row: Customized Business Address Stamp from purplelemondesigns; Custom Sales Receipt Pads from PurpleHug; Custom Shipping Labels from bohtieque
from erinzam;

No comments:

Post a Comment